Things you should think about before signing up for a Medicare plan
- Are your doctors going to be covered under the plan you choose?
- Are your prescription drugs going to be covered?
- How much will your premiums and deductibles be?
- Will you have coverage in another state or if you travel abroad?
- Are the plans the same across the state?
- When is the right time to enroll in a plan?
- What doesn’t Medicare cover?
- When is the best time to review plans?
Don’t want you to miss out!
The Medicare Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) is open from October 15th to December 7th.
Countdown to Open Enrollment
Who is eligible for Medicare?
Medicare is for people who are 65 years old or older, certain younger people with disabilities and people with End Stage Renal Disease (permanent kidney failure requiring dialysis or transplant sometimes called ESRD.) If you qualify for one of the following, you may be eligible to receive additional coverage.
Let Mike Mathweg handle the application process for you. IT’S FREE!
- Verify your Medicare Enrollment period is valid
- Choose the right plan to right your needs
- Help enroll you into the plan
- Annual review with Mike Mathweg
Contact us by clicking the link below or call us at 608.960.9905 Ext. 5 or email us at MMathweg@MilzHealthGroup.com to speak to an insurance agent with specializes in Health Insurance. We look forward to talking with you and assisting you with your decision.